Our Site: https://www.worldbeautytips.com
Categories of personal information collected about you
Depending on the circumstances and the service you use, we may collect, receive, or acquire, and infer, and retain the following types of personal information about you:
- Identifiers such as telephone number, unique online identifier, IP address, user ID and device ID, name, signature, postal address, zip code, email address.
- Certain features such as gender, marital status, nationality, and country of origin protected by applicable law.
- Business information, such as Purchase history.
- Information about activities on the Internet or other electronic networks, e.g., Website or application text messages, emails, activity data, and call logs.
- Geolocation data, e.g., exact your device location.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar data such as voice recordings, video recordings, physical properties, descriptions, and photos.
- Professional or employment-related information such as profession, employment history and record, and curriculum vitae. 8. Educational information, such as academic records.
- While we generally do not collect other personal information that frequently considered “highly delicate,” for instance, biometric information (e.g., facial recognition images, fingerprints), financial account information, government-issued identification numbers (e.g., social security number, driver’s license number, Passport number or government ID number), insurance policy number, insurance, or medical, health or insurance-related information if such personal data is required to provide certain services to you.
How we collect personal information
- Personal Data you provide: We often receive personal data because you provide it to us. For example, if you enter a competition, fill out a survey, buy a product or register and set up an account/profile, or attend a conference or event, you may receive a password and asked to select it or user ID, and you can provide debit, credit, or payment account number or payment information, and your name, phone number, email address, and postal address.
Other private information, such as your age, gender, and preferences, may also requested. Besides, we may collect your data when you communicate with us by phone, post, interaction in social networks, or messages (e.g., e-mail, SMS, MMS, or similar technologies). We may also receive personal information that you provide about other people, for example, when you use our “refer a friend” email function or when you purchase one of our products as a gift.
- Personal Information Collected Automatically: The service automatically collects certain information, some of which can be considered private data.
The information collected may comprise, without limitation, information about your device, such as Brand, model, configuration, specifications (e.g., browser type, operating system) , and the geographic location of you and your device, and the date/time stamp, IP address that websites visited and the actions taken on the websites, the time of visits, the content displayed, the ads said, the websites and the applications, destinations and services from which it originated, and other clickstream data.
The service can collect such information even if the service is not open on your device or not signed in. For additional data on cookies and other technologies used to automatically collect information about or through the Service, see the last section.
- Personal data acquired elsewhere: We can also obtain your data offline, from third parties, or outside of the service. For example, we may receive or accept personal information from third-party consumer information vendors or resellers, data enrichment providers and aggregators, business contact databases, government agencies, and our affiliates.
- Integration of social networks: When you access, visit and use third-party social media services that may integrate with the service, we may receive personal information that has been made available to those services, including personal information about your contacts services.
For example, some social media services allow you to send content from our service to your contacts or extract information about your contacts so that you can connect to them through our service. Some social media services also make it easier for you to sign up for our service or improve or personalize your service experience.
It helps if you guaranteed that you are familiar with the personal information that third-party social media services provide to us by visiting those services’ privacy policies and changing your privacy settings directly with these services. We consider personal info that we receive through third-party social media services in the same way as any of your personal information we obtain through our use (as described in Section below).
- Use caution when posting personal information publicly: Please note that content and confidential information that you disclose in publicly accessible parts of the service may be available to other users and also be available to third parties outside of the service. Hence, you need to consider all personal information, especially confidential ones. Personal information that you may want to post.