Chloe Ting Definition
Chloe Ting is one of the fashion influencers. A young woman specialized in fitness has been growing unstoppable in recent weeks thanks to the quarantine and how many channels and profiles sought to help you train at home.
Today we show you his challenge with defining abs in just two weeks, and that is sweeping the network.
To fitness coach and succeeding in social networks, Chloe Ting attends staff to different celebrities to help them get in shape.
How Abdominals Defined in two weeks with Chloe Ting in Steps?
- Chloe Ting launched this challenge on her YouTube channel, which has already exceeded 50 million views. The leading video production companies are producing high-performance videos that can engage the audience. Easily generate beautiful video templates with this Video Production Template
- She proposes defining abs in just two weeks. What do you need to achieve it? Only one mat and 10 minutes a day.
- This routine has driven all those looking for exercises to stay active crazy, as it promises excellent results in a short time.
- And thousands of people have already published their evolution on social networks and their experience with a challenge that is turning out to be miraculous training.
- The routine that you must follow step by step, in this order, to achieve the best results.
1. Leg Raise Clap
- Lie on your back with your arms extended on either side of your body, with your legs together.
- And raise them to a 90º angle with your torso and pat behind your thighs. Go back to the starting position.
2. Inverted Abdominals
- Lie down and raise and lower your legs in a block. When they’re up, raise your hips slightly to push your feet, as if you want to touch the ceiling with them.
3. Spiderman Plank
- Get into plank position and bring your right knee closer to your right elbow and vice versa.
- Also, in plank position, bring the left knee to the right elbow, and vice versa.
- Sit on a mat and support your legs bent on your heels. Twist your torso gently from right to left.
6. Inside and outside
- Sit down and rest your hands behind you, on both sides of your buttocks. And raise your legs slightly bent and bring your knees closer to and away from your chest.
7. Twist Plank
- Get back into plank position but supporting your forearms instead of your hands, and rotate your hips from left to right.
8. Opening Plank
- In plank position, support your hands and open and close your legs.
9. The 100
- Sit down and raise your slightly bent legs. Extend your arms to either side of your body and raise and lower them with short, quick movements.
- Lie on the floor with your legs bent and feet flat on the foundation for the abdominal classics. Bend your torso while bringing your hands to your knees.
- Perform a classic plank and hold the pose for 30 seconds.
12. Ankle Touches
- Lie on the mat with your legs and bend, flex your hips from one side to the other, touch the right ankle with your right hand, and vice versa.
13. Bicycle Crunches
- Do the classic crunches, bringing the left elbow closer to the right knee, and vice versa.
14. Raised Leg Crunches
- Lies on the back and raise your legs 90-degree angle. Bend your trunk to touch your feet with your hands
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Beau Center.