Stay Healthy Definition
Stay healthy 8 or 9 hours sitting at work with minimal movement between meeting rooms. Well, most people who work traditional jobs with restricted hours spend this many hours (or more) sitting in front of their computer.
It does not take health experts to notice that these habits are detrimental to health, both physical and mental, in the short or long term.
And poor posture, being overweight, fatigue, a weak immune system, and stress are just some of the consequences that can then occur.
What are the Tips to Stay Healthy?
1. Get up Early
- Get up short minutes earlier than usual, and you will extra time to stretch your body, relax, have a quiet breakfast. And get some exercise. In this way, you will start the day with the best of energy and become stay healthy.
2. Activate your Body before Leaving Home
- You can choose the exercise you prefer. You don’t have to demand too strict a training routine.
- All you to do is get your body moving. You can choose to do some gentle yoga poses or do some Pilates.
3. Organize your Office
- Take advantage of the free minutes or the moment you return from the bathroom to organize your office.
- And move furniture around, change the order of decorative objects, but be sure to do it standing or crouching. It is not worth using the wheels of the chair.
4. Trade the Elevator for a Walk
- Although it may seem insignificant, going up 2 or 3 flights of stairs instead of using the elevator can be an excellent way to exercise your body on weekdays.
5. Optimize your Rest Time
- If you have 1 hour to rest, use half for lunch and the other half to move your body. You can stretch your legs and arms.
- And even take a short walk through a nearby square. This fresh air and the movement of the body will give fresh air to your workday.
6. Go to Work on Foot
- Or get on a bike, try to avoid buses and cars for transportation. If you live far from work, you can park your car or get off the bus a few blocks further away, thus giving yourself a morning walk.
7. Also to Meetings
- you are looking to contact us in another country at a point too far from the city. You will opt for the telephone or the mail.
- But maybe they are just a few blocks from the office. Please take the opportunity then to visit them personally and move your body.
8. Drink Lots of Water
- If you don’t have a water bottle on your desk yet, try looking for one. Sometimes having a dispenser nearby is not enough for us to drink enough water during the day.
- So pack a reusable bottle and make sure it’s always full. And don’t wait until you’re super thirsty to drink water and stay hydrated throughout your entire day.
9. Get more Rest
- If you have only one official break per day, try creating your own ” mini-reps ” every 1 hour.
- Go to a colleague’s desk, get up to go to the bathroom or refill water, or walk to a distant window. These short breaks are a real respite for your mind and, of course, for your body. Also find more helpful resources at techiescity
10. Plan your Meals
- If you have a moment during the weekend, preparing your meals for the week would be a great idea. Also, take into account the snacks that you can take to the office, in addition to the main meal.
11. Move your Body from the Chair
- You may not have any clients to visit or any tasks to do outside of your desk. Well then, try some stretching exercises right there.
- Stretching your back and arms or touching your toes are some of the things you can do without getting up from your seat.
- KNOW MORE:- technologyexp