What is Hair Transplantation? – Definition, 5 Things about Hair Transplantation, and More
Table of Contents
Hair Transplantation Definition
Basically, hair transplantation has become very popular, has massively increased the number of clinics where it performs.
But hair transplant surgery is straightforward and straightforward. We must bear in mind that hair transplantation is real Surgery.
As in any surgical procedure, you must investigate your options, the possible side effects, and an excellent candidate to undergo this type of Surgery. Surgery and get a good result.
What are the Things about Hair Transplantation?
1. Have Realistic Expectations
- Many patients think that they will obtain results as good as those they see on the Internet, but the truth is that there are limits for each case.
- It depends on the density of hair that each patient has in their donor area and their alopecia degree.
- And patients have a specific donor area, and it is a non-renewable resource. It means that once the hair from the donor area transplants into the recipient area. The hair does not grow back in the donor area.
- The Doctor who performs the Surgery must decide how to create aesthetic enhancement with a limited amount of hair.
- And we have to take into account that not every hair that lost replace because that amount of donor’s hair does not exist.
- It is why when you search the Internet for hair transplant results, you don’t see patients with progressive hair loss regain their hair density like when they were teenagers.
2. The Patient Start Working Life
- No single answer to this question depends on the activity you perform at work and the technique used in your Surgery.
- In general, the minimum amount of time a patient should wait before returning to work. In one week if the procedure performed was with the FUE technique and two weeks if it was with the FUT technique.
- And FUT is more physically invasive as a procedure. So wound healing takes longer, however, if your transplant technique was FUE.
- And also many clinics will require part or all of your head shaved to perform the procedure correctly, so this may delay the return. To work due to the inevitable styling complications, you will experience.
3. How Many Surgery Sessions will be Necessary
- Usually, the patient does not ask this question since he assumes that a single surgery will be enough for the rest of his life and forget about hair loss once the result is definitive.
- And unfortunately, this is not the case. In reality, hair loss is a progressive problem. And it means that once the loss of native hair that has not yet fallen begins, it will continue to varying degrees throughout your life.
- Although there are medical therapies that one can consider, there are no guarantees that hair loss will stop completely.
- And also odds will vary from patient to patient, but the general rule of thumb is that you always consider that your hair transplant is your first hair transplant and that in the long run, you may need to undergo another.
4. Will you Meet with the Doctor before your Surgery
- It unusual question, but one of great importance, as the patient needs to know if they will speak to their Doctor or a consultant.
- Hair transplant consultants are an essential part of any hair restoration practice. Still, their role is to act only as informants about the transplant procedure.
- And answer fundamental questions related to the specific clinic where you will perform your hair surgery. Only a qualified physician should present medical advice and surgical recommendations.
- The advantage of having a qualified doctor can have the opportunity to view each case personally and, thanks to their experience and training, to formulate a surgical plan with the best results.
5. Will a Doctor or Technician Perform your Hair Transplant
- Firstly, it is one of the most critical questions. This question has more to do with the FUE technique and not the FUT, as only doctors can physically remove a strip from the donor site.
- Secondly, and low-cost clinics, which have emerged worldwide, carry out the FUE technique.
- Lastly, and due to the low financial investment and resources required to start, in addition to the increase in people who see in it a business with which to cut expenses and earn massive profits using misleading information. Also you can find more helpful resources at TechiesGuardian.
- KNOW MORE:- gadgetintros
Also read : Pedicure Write For Us, Guest Post, Contribute and Submit Post