What is Blush? – Definition, 7 Blushes Perfect for a Rosy Glow
Table of Contents
Blush nothing against concealer or mascara. But blush strength very well our desert island makeup must. It is one product and step in the routine that can make a significant (and we mean major) difference.
A quick swipe of powder few dabs of a cream imparts a fresh, rosy glow, instantly making you look healthier more wide awake, and generally better.
And its existence supposes not all blushes are created equal, and the last thing you want is a formula that’s going to end up streaking and smearing or a non-blend able version that leaves you with clown cheeks.
What are the Blushes Perfect for a Rosy Glow?
1. Nars Blush in Orgasm X
- Here are tons of great blushes to choose from, but Nars is hands down the best choice. It flatters all skin tones and gives the countless flush of color to the skin. It blushes to look good with or without foundation and can wear with daytime or evening makeup.
2. Milani Baked Blush
- Range of flattering colors and affordable price and check. The powder is bake on Italian terracotta tiles and making for an ultra-smooth feel.
- And respectively of the four shades is multi-dimensional and creating the perfect, natural-looking flush every time.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush
- The complete antithesis of any chalky powder blush you’ve ever come across, this one combines colored pigments with finely crushed pearls.
- And the result Is a silky smooth texture and a gorgeously radiant finish, further excited by the subtle gold flecks in each shade.
- There are eight available though you can not go wrong with Pillow Talk Intense, two universally-flattering options that take the signal from the best-selling lipstick with the same name.
- Also lovely, there are two corresponding colors in each compact, which can be used individually or swirled together.
4. Nars Cosmetics Liquid Blush
- It may be a powder variant of this blush that’s most well-known, but don’t miss out on this liquid take on the classic.
- It infuses with monoi and tamanu oils, and it’s a beautifully blendable and warm drop between your fingertips, then dab into apples of your cheek.
5. Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skin stick
- We have sung the praises of stick formulations time and time again. And this is one of our favorites.
- And available in 15 shades, there is something for every skin tone. Not mention that there are options that use as a highlighter and blush.
- And also plus, the packaging is magnetized, so if you buy more than one, you can easily keep them together. The formula is lightweight and creamy, though it dries down to a powdery finish.
6. Glossier Cloud Paint
- Find the right blush can often prove tricky for those with paler skin; go too bright, and you can quickly look clownish, definitely not the intended effect.
- And enter the beauty of both formula and specific shade. It’s just pigmented enough. It still so sheer that you really can’t overdo it.
- And perhaps best of all, it’s meant dabbed on with your fingertips. As far-off color goes, the cool, pale pink is incredibly flattering on lighter complexions and never comes across as too bubble gum-like.
7. MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush
- Additional traditional blush colors such as pink or peach just won’t cut it for darker complexions. And happily classic comes in over 42 different colors, including options like a punchy fuchsia, bright rose-red. It gives deep raisin that stunning on dark skin.
- And no matter which shade you choose. You still get the beautifully silky finish from the non-powdery powder. And credit the addition of nourishing vitamin E in the formula.