Straighten Hair Definition
Straighten hair many women dream of beautiful, refined, and shiny hair, but it requires an extra effort that may require the use of a hairdryer or an iron.
However, abusing these heat sources to straighten the hair is very harmful, as it weakens and dries it little by little.
And organic coconut oil to straighten hair is incredible for its many moisturizing and repairing properties.
What are the Natural Remedies for Straighten Hair?
1. Olive Oil and Honey
- The oil must be extra virgin olive so that it does not contain additives. This product straightens hair naturally and makes it more manageable, soft, and easy to style.
- And make a mask with these two products until it is a dense and uniform mixture.
- And apply it over all the hair and cover your head with plastic wrap and leave it to act for an hour.
- After the time, wash regularly, and you will get smoother, softer, and shinier hair.
2. Coconut Milk
- Its produce also acts as a natural straightener and is sold ready-made. Make sure it does not contain additives so as not to alter properties.
- But, you also make it yourself with a few coconut pieces and a little lemon juice. And blend the two ingredients or mix them with an electric stirrer.
- And apply the mixture all over your hair and cover it with a hot towel for half an hour. Then wash as usual. This trick gets straighten coat also prevents frizz.
3. Coconut Oil
- Put a few drops of oil on your hair, and you notice the results when you comb your hair immediately. You also follow these steps.
- Wash your hair regularly and rinse well that no residue remains.
- And Put 10 to 20 drops of coconut oil in your hand, depending on the density of your mane.
- With the hair still damp, apply the oil from the middle of the hair to the ends and comb to ensure that it penetrates well into each strand.
- Do not apply it on your leather hair, or it could make it greasy.
- Please leave it to act for 20 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water.
- And dry your hair naturally without overdoing it heat you apply. You will discover the powers of coconut oil to straighten hair.
- It performs this treatment once a week, and you will be able to straighten the hair and repair the damaged hair.
4. Coconut Oil and Avocado
- With these two ingredients, you will develop one of the most effective hair straightening tricks.
- You only need two tablespoons of coconut oil, avocado pulp, and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- To make this mask, heat the coconut oil in a bain-marie and mix it with the olive oil and the avocado pulp.
- When the mixture is ready, you can apply it to your hair, but avoid putting it on your scalp if you have oily hair.
- And leave it to act for 20 minutes and remove with plenty of water, washing afterward.
5. Coconut Oil and Honey
- Honey is also very nutritious and will help you straighten your hair if you mix it with coconut oil. You only need a tablespoon of coconut oil and a teaspoon of honey, but if you have a lot of hair, it is better to double this amount.
- And heat the two ingredients in a saucepan and when the mixture is homogeneous and cooled a bit.
- And apply it on the hair from the middle towards the ends. Apply it to wet hair so that it works better, and make sure that the mask is well distributed.
- Bundle the hair in a towel and let it act for 30 to 45 minutes. After this time, wash your hair and dry it without applying excessive heat.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at The Pink Charm.
- READ MORE:- fitnessaesthe