What is Sculpsure? – Definition, Solutions, Works, and More
Table of Contents
Sculpsure laser-based non-invasive treatment that uses target and reduces or eliminates fat.
Its works for both men and women and a variety of body types. And once the procedure takes an average of 25 minutes and can target multiple areas at once.
And non-invasive, nonsurgical cosmetic body procedures are becoming increasingly popular, immensely to help with fat reduction.
It also nonsurgical procedures require no incisions or anesthesia. And mean minimal discomfort, a quick procedure time, and little to no recovery time.
What does Sculpsure Solutions?
- Sculpsure includes a hands-free heat laser belt that uses exact wavelengths and heat eliminate and fat cells.
- It exact sculpsure it uses in non-invasive lipolysis in the following areas:
- The upper abdominal area
- Lower abdominal area
- And Flanks
- And peoples who are best suited for Sculpture body mass index of 30 or less. Sculpsure does not plan the weight-loss option.
- Also, the sculpture is usually not the best treatment option for peoples with obesity.
How do Sculpsure Works?
- It is a type of lipolysis and lipolysis is the fat-eliminating course. Sculpsure uses laser technology is melt fat cells away.
- On the appointment, you place in a comfortable recline position. The licensed practitioner marks the treatment areas on the body.
- During treatment, the Sculpsure device wrap around likes belts. Its applicators bring a 1060-nanometer diode laser that reaches a temperature of 107.6 and 116.6°F.
- It hot enough and kills fat cells under the skin although leaving other tissues unharmed. The Sculpture device alternates between delivering and cooling effect and heat laser.
- Respectively, treatment takes about 25 minutes during the procedure. You accept to relax, read, and nap.
- Through the 12 weeks after the procedure body’s lymphatic system naturally flushes out the eliminate fat cells.
- If you need different treatments to reach your desired results, they can be done 6-12 weeks or more after the first treatment.
What is the difference between Sculpsure and Cool sculpting?
- Sculpsure and Cool sculpting have a similar fundamental purpose of targeting and injuring fat cells. And they eventually die and are disposed of through your body’s lymphatic system.
- The difference that while Sculpsure uses controlled heat to eliminate fat cells, Cool sculpting uses the process of controlled cooling, also known as cryolipolysis.
- The potential risks and side effects, the pain level, and downtime are similar for both procedures. Cool sculpting was evident by the FDA in 2012, while it received clearance in 2015.
- Because Cool sculpting is around for a few more years, there’s more available information, including more formal studies and clinical trials.
What are the Side effects and Risk of sculpsures?
- During treatment, the heating phases may cause some minor pinching or a tingling sensation, but no numbing agent or anesthesia is necessary.
- Few severe side effects are reports, but because it is a relatively new procedure, research is still ongoing regarding the impact on the body.
- After treatment may experience some soreness and stiffness. And also experience bruising in the treated areas.
- And licensed practitioner may recommend that you massage the tight areas during the weeks after the procedure.