Puppet Lines Definition
The puppet lines, so-called marionette lines, are wrinkles that appear in the corner of the lips, drawing a downward line towards the chin.
It is said to affect the smile since it causes sadness on the patients’ faces. They receive this name because they resemble the mouth of the puppets.
These wrinkles are a frequent reason for consultation in the field of Aesthetic Medicine.
What are the Causes of Puppet Lines?
- Usually, puppet lines occur when facial skin loses its natural levels of collagen and elastin, substances responsible for the skin’s smoothness. Here are the factors that influence its appearance:
1. The Genetic
- The genetic factor can further accentuate this groove at the corners of the lips.
2. Exposure to Ultraviolet Rays from the Sun
- One of the consequences of exposure to solar radiation is the degeneration of the skin’s elastic fibers, which produce collagen and elastin.
- Tobacco smoke negatively affects the skin, reducing oxygen and other essential nutrients and causing dehydration.
- As the years go by, the fat on the face decreases, so the cheekbones can fall and blur the chin. While aging natural and inevitable process, it stops with a series of treatments.
Why are More Effective Treatments to Correct them?
- It regains the hydration of the skin and the volume of the lip area, and different treatments can help to achieve this:
1. Hyaluronic Acid
- It is undoubtedly one of the best solutions to remove puppet lines. It consists of injecting low-density hyaluronic acid, a substance that hydrates and densifies the skin, thus favoring collagen and elastic fibers’ production.
- The body naturally reabsorbs hyaluronic acid, and its effects can last up to 12 months later. This treatment often uses to plump the lips or rejuvenate the skin on the neck and low.
2. CO 2 Laser
- The CO2 laser treatment, known as resurfacing, is performed in a single session, under local anesthesia.
- Its objective is to stimulate collagen production in facial cells and renew the driest layers of the skin. It has hardly any side effects, and you will be able to join your daily life immediately.
- It is a non-invasive treatment used to eliminate cellulite , lose weight, say goodbye to flaccidity, and induce collagen production. It does not require a recovery period.
- If you also have a blemish or blemish on your face in addition to the puppet lines, the most appropriate thing would be to apply a peel.
- The chemical peel accelerates the natural exfoliation, thus favoring the elimination of dead cells and cell regeneration. It will increase the production of collagen. You will have healthy and smooth skin.
5. Tensioning Wires
- It is a lifting and regenerative treatment since, through the threads, it is possible to recover the facial oval firmness and tighten the skin. And achieve a natural production of collagen in a minimally invasive way surgery.
6. Facial Fillers
- This technique uses to recover lost volume in some areas of the face, reducing flaccidity and reducing wrinkles.
- And through small infiltrations of hyaluronic acid, your face will look much more hydrated and youthful.
- If you want more information on correcting the puppet lines or making an appointment, contact us without any obligation. Also you can find more helpful resources at thebusinessguardians.
- READ MORE:- trendssandfas