Honey is naturally antibacterial, and it helps to fight off acne source. And also high in antioxidants, it combats harmful free radicals that damage your skin.
It natural humectant that draws in moisture from the air. And leaving your skin moist and smooth. It helps break up excess sebum (oil) that might be clogging up your pores, leading to pesky pimples.
And get the most benefits using raw, unfiltered it. If willing to splurge, you can’t beat Manuka .
And they are coming Manuka tree in New Zealand and Australia. It is an antiseptic superfood with tons of immune system and wound care benefits.
It keeps the jar around and dabs it on acne, chapped lips, burns, and minor cuts. And if feeling sick and especially if you’re coughing. It helps take a spoonful or two sources.
How to Uses Honey on Face?
- Ultimately spend money on skincare products, but sometimes it is okay to skip the fancy serums and splurge on good honey.
- And also, use it to wash your face, make a scrub, or treat your skin to a weekly homemade mask. It is an outstanding complement to any skincare regimen.
- Here are some masks that are perfect for trying for an in-home facial. Before applying the mask, start with clean skin and lay a warm, wet washcloth on your face to open your pores.
- After rinsing off the show, wash your face with cold water, or use a toner to close the pores. Then apply good face oil.
What are the Some Methods of Honey Face Masks?
1. Honey Face Mask for Acne-prone Skin
- Dermatologists love baking soda because it’s both an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial source.
And combine it with exfoliating lemon juice and soothing honey, and you have a gentle but effective mask to help control acne.
- One teaspoon lemon
- One tablespoon honey
- And one teaspoon baking soda
- Also, add lemon juice, honey, and baking soda to the small bowl. Mix well and apply the gently smoothing it over the face and neck. And avoid the area near your eyes (lemon juice and honey will both sting).
- And don’t turn this into a scrubby rubbing it on skin. After 15 minutes, removes the mask first with warm water, then with cold water.
- It cautions when using lemon juice. While lemon has lightening and brightening qualities, it also makes the skin photosensitive.
- And rinse your face thoroughly and use a zinc oxide SPF 30+ sunscreen if you’ll be out in the sun soon afterward.
2. Honey Face Mask for Oily Skin
- Clay masks are fantastic for controlling oily skin. And it helps break up excess oil, and highly absorbent clay removes it while gently exfoliating.
- It has bentonite, and Moroccan red is two of the best clay choices for balancing the natural oils. And both have antibacterial properties to treat acne-prone skin source.
- One teaspoon honey
- One teaspoon Bentonite Clay or Moroccan Red Clay
- And one teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- It combines clay, honey, and apple cider vinegar in a small non reactive bowl (never use metal when working with clay).
- And stir composed and gently apply the face and neck. After 15 minutes, confiscate the mask first with warm water, formerly with cold water.
3. Honey Face Mask for Inflammation and Sensitive Skin
- Green tea and honey, two ingredients, works anti-inflammatory magic on skin redness and inflammation source.
- It gives a soothing combo that gentle enough for sensitive skin. It covers tests if worried. Equally, ingredients are potent antioxidants that fight free radicals and repair damaged skin.
- One teaspoon matcha powder
- One tablespoon honey
- And one teaspoon sweet almond and jojoba oil
- It combines matcha powder, honey, and oil in a small bowl and mixes well. Suppose you don’t want matcha powder. And cut open green tea bags and use the leaves.
- It applies on the face and leaves it for 15 minutes before washing off warm water.
4. Honey Face Mask for Dry Skin
- Honey and avocado are perfect combos of hydrating ingredients for dry skin. Crushed almonds gently exfoliate, and the good fats leave your skin feeling super soft.
- If you poverty to add even more moisturizing benefits, add a tablespoon of oil to the mixture. And two tablespoons honey or one tablespoon honey and one tablespoon of oil like jojoba or sweet almond.
- 1/4 avocado, mashed
- Two tablespoons almonds finely ground
- Add honey avocado to a small bowl and mash together. Stir in the ground almonds. And spread over the face and neck, and after 15–20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- READ MORE:- beingnathuman