What is Makeup Primer? – Definition, Uses, Top Primers
Makeup Primer Definition
A makeup primer works the foundation or base for a full face of makeup. It allows the makeup to go on the skin smoother and last for a more extended period by creating a layer between them.
And primers are available in different forms, such as cream, gel, powder, etc. Most of them contain silicone-based polymers.
Such as dimethicone which contributes to their ultra-soothing effects. Also, they can intend for the face, lips, eyes, and even eyelashes.
So, it comes to selecting the right primer, and you always consider your makeup focus and beauty goals.
Why Must It Uses Primer?
- Primer is a year-round necessity for everyone who wears makeup. It primarily helps smooth out the skin’s surface and prepare its foundation or tinted moisturizer application.
- It offers the makeup something to hold it towards, and it stays put throughout the day, even in extreme weather.
- Apart from ensuring that makeup stays longer, a primer it fights against excess sebum and control shine by mattifying your skin.
- It minimizes the appearance of large open pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, so it creates an uneven skin tone. It offers added moisture to the skin and freshens it up by using the hydrating primer.
- There are also color-correcting tinted primers that help deal with skin discolorations and illuminating primers, which are frequently used for makeup portrait photography.
- It gives skin extra radiance with glimmering particles. Primers canister works on its own to achieve the fresh no-makeup look. And we are minimalist or a drama queen, make sure that you do not skip priming your face ever.
What are the Top Primers For Oily And Acne-Prone Skin?
- The best primers available in the market exclusively for oily and acne-prone skin:
1. Revlon Photo ready Color Correcting Primer
- Revlon photo-ready Color Correcting Primer is one of the best primers available it create the perfect canvas application makeup. It not only even out the skin tone but also makes the skin smooth and bright.
- The award-winning product is the unique lightweight formula that contains photochromatic pigments in a gel base.
- The pigments bend, respect, and diffuse light to neutralize redness and reduce discolorations, thereby correcting color and minimizing flaws.
- It reduces the presence of pores and fine lines on the face. The primer is entirely free of oil, talc, paraben, and fragrance, making it the perfect choice for oily, acne-prone skin. Wear it alone and under foundation for a picture-perfect matte look.
2. Color bar Perfect Match Primer
- Color bar Perfect Match Primer is a silicone-based, oil-free, and fragrance-free primer that creates a satiny soft, and smooth finish for a more straightforward application of makeup.
- Its transparent gel formula with a creamy texture and soft-touch blends effortlessly into the skin and beautifully evens the tone.
- And it masks fine lines and uneven texture without clogging the pores. It also controls sebum production and makes the makeup last longer without fading, leaking, and smudging.
- And extremely gentle on the skin and dermatologically tested. It works great for oily and acne-prone skin.
3. MAC Matte Cream Matifiante
- MAC matte Cream is a matifiante cream primer like shine-control powder that suits the oily, acne-prone skin wonderfully.
- And it takes the unique no-shine formula that controls the oil on the face and creates the smooth, velvety texture with a sheer matte finish.
- And primer also makes sure that all large skin pores are covered entirely to prep your face for the makeup. A single layer of application of the product also adds a beautiful sheen to the look.
Also Read: WHAT IS SKIN PURGING? – DEFINITION, LOOKS LIKES, CAUSES, AND MORE
Also, You can find more helpful resources at The Ace Fitness.
More Info : Braces Write For Us, Guest Post, Contribute and Submit Post