What are the Best Makeup Foundations on the Market? – 12 Types of Makeup Foundations
Best makeup foundations but these tips on how to choose it or how to apply it will not help much if you choose a makeup base that is not effective.
That is why we have made a selection of which are the most recommended coverages, with which you will be sure.
Whatever your skin type or need, these are the 12 best makeup bases that you can choose not to fail and show off a stunning finish.
Table of Contents
1. Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Soft Matte Longwear
- One of the best makeup foundations of recent times is Rihanna’s cosmetics line, which has become a favorite of users worldwide.
- Is it a great success? That adapts to any skin tone since it comes in no more and no less than 40 different shades of makeup.
- It works on all skin types and offers long-lasting full coverage, leaving a smooth finish without any shine.
2. MAC Studio Fix Fluid
- Another favorite makeup foundations is MAC’s Studio Fix Fluid, an infallible mattifying foundation.
- It’s suitable for all skin types. It is ideal, especially for oily and combination skin. This foundation offers high matte coverage and also comes with SPF15 protection.
3. Chanel Les Beiges
- Another of the best makeup bases you will be sure of is the classic Les Beiges de Chanel. This coverage is ideal if you are looking for a natural, good- looking look without the need for such content.
- It is a very light foundation with an impeccable finish. You can find it in both liquid, powder, or compact format. The only downside is that it doesn’t come in a wide variety of shades.
4. Too Faced Born This Way
- Another big favorite is the Too Faced brand foundation, Born This Way. As its name indicates, it will seem that you were born with that perfect skin that it leaves.
- Its coverage hides imperfections very well but leaves a very natural appearance. It contains coconut water to hydrate the skin, but it is not greasy at all.
5. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition
- This liquid makeup base from Urban Decay is another of the best you can buy to ensure good results.
- It leaves a semi-matte finish and a lot of luminosity on the skin so that it looks radiant. It also comes in a wide variety of shades, adapting to all skin types.
6. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear
- This makeup base is perfect if you are looking for a fresh and long-lasting finish, as it promises up to 24 hours of duration without imperfections. It works with all skin types and creates an even but natural coverage.
7. Loreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte
- It is another of the best options if your skin is somewhat oily since it has a perfect mattifying effect. And like Lancome’s predecessor, Loreal’s Infallible foundation promises long-lasting makeup fixation.
8. NARS Sheer Glow
- If, instead, you have dry skin, one of the best foundations you can buy is Sheer Glow from NARS. It has a moisturizing effect and adds a lot of shine to the skin, with a very natural radiance finish.
9. BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting
- BECCA’s Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation is another perfect purchase option if you look for low coverage or a very natural effect. It leaves an even skin with a very soft and light range.
10. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Fluid
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Fluid is another of the best foundation for a non-make-up or second-skin effect. It has excellent coverage for a natural and uniform finish, and it also adapts to all types of skin tones.
11. Clinique Beyond Perfecting 2-in-1
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting 2-in-1 is a liquid foundation that combines coverage with concealer in one. It is a light but effective product, ideal especially for oily skin.
12. Bare Minerals Original
- And we finish the list with another of the favorite makeup bases, which also offers excellent coverage without giving up a natural finish.
- The bare Minerals original foundation comes in powder form and is one of the lightest. The best? It is one of the most naturals and does not contain preservatives or chemical components that can damage your skin. Also you can find more helpful resources at theuniversalbeauty.
- READ MORE:- healthkaregua
Also Read : Supplement Write For Us, Guest Post, Contribute and Submit Post